"Sometimes pictures can capture things that words are not able to."

Thank you for reading my blog and enjoying the photos that I capture. We are all artists in this world, harness it and follow those dreams at whatever the cost; that is what life is supposed to be about.

"Sometimes pictures can capture things that words are not able to."

www.kreationphotography.net

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pin-up Photoshoot with Brandy

A month ago Brandy had asked me if I wanted to re-create a 50's era pinup shoot with her.  I had never done a shoot like this, but was very eager to try it out and hoped the outcome was agreeable for both of us.  The shoot was more than what I expected and the photos came out great!  Brandy had her friend Madonna from Moxie Productions in Greenville help out with wardrobe, hair and make-up.  She did a fantastic job and Brandy fit the pin-up girl to perfection.  A fine gentleman allowed us to use his house and classic 60's Cadillac as the backdrop.  A great crew and props provided for the perfect shoot and I believe everyone was very happy with the photos.  Here are some shots from the shoot:







No comments:

Post a Comment