"Sometimes pictures can capture things that words are not able to."

Thank you for reading my blog and enjoying the photos that I capture. We are all artists in this world, harness it and follow those dreams at whatever the cost; that is what life is supposed to be about.

"Sometimes pictures can capture things that words are not able to."

www.kreationphotography.net

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photoshoot with Lauren

Lauren approached me about doing a shoot a couple weeks ago and we both envisioned something with a sports theme.  She enjoys sports as much as I do and this became a real fun filled shoot.  We started off early and found a location that could encompass all the sports that we had in mind.  We put a little twist to each sports shot, including a pair of heels or boots to go with each outfit.  I really enjoyed myself doing the baseball and football shots, they fit Lauren real well, and it also helped that she wore my Red Sox jersey and hat.  All in all we included basketball, track, baseball, beach volleyball, lacrosse, soccer, baseball and football into one great sports shoot!  Well done Lauren, here are some shots from the shoot:







No comments:

Post a Comment